2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Sheila Samuels, Esq.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now.” Alan Lakein, Author and Time Management Expert
What is an estate plan?
What does a comprehensive estate plan look like?
Why should you have a plan?
Elder Law & Special Needs Planning, Estate Administration, Guardianships, Real Estate
Sheila Samuels, Esq., principal of the Samuels Law Firm, LLC practices in N.Y. and N.J. Drawing upon her experience as a prosecutor, school board counsel, and educator, Sheila founded her firm where she focuses on long-term care and Medicaid planning; education law and special needs planning; estate administration; guardianships; and real estate. Sheila prides herself on working closely with her clients to meet their legal needs.
Sheila can be heard on New York’s WOR 710 AM and IHEART RADIO
- What exactly is keeping you in the cycle of self-care defeat
- 5 ways focusing on self-care sets you up for failure and what to do instead
- The underlying foundations you need to get healthy habits to last
Gabriella Feingold helps women who have built their lives around taking care of other people to take care of themselves. She lives in White Plains with her husband, Louis, and thrives on performing in community theatre, attending ceramics classes, and jumping ocean waves.
Lynn Renee MacDonald
Lynn Renee MacDonald is an Intuitive Medium
Get Paid to Speak in 30 Days or Less
Business Coach for Public Speakers, Public Speaker, Networking Expert and Bestselling Author
Orly Amor is an internationally known speaker, business coach for public speakers, Networking Expert and author of several books. Founder of the Health & Wellness Network of Commerce, the Social Wow Factor Conference and The Global Mentoring Center.
Soon after earning both MBA and Law Degrees, she dedicated her life and career to creating prosperity by helping others realize their own mission-based goals and dreams. Extensive experience as a Certified Behavioral Analyst has made her indispensable as a coach to many influential corporate leaders. Despite the impressive education and success as a business woman, Orly remains remarkably humble, authentic, and a very engaging speaker.
In addition to being a great public speaker herself, and a great networker for the past ten years, she has helped Public Speakers create their Business Model for Public Speaking. Her gift is to show them how to monetize their craft by taking it seriously and having what she calls “Business in A Box for Public Speaking.” Thereby teaching them how to fish and increase their revenue and creating referral partners through Networking.
You will Learn:
- What is happening inthe Worldof Pubic Speaking
- The Tools you will need to get started
- What is the number one mistake Speakers make in their Business
- What is Pay to Play and why it is the best form of Getting Paid?
- The 7 Platforms for getting Paid Speaking Gigs
If you are an Exhibitor or an Attendee... You don't want to miss this event.
Why David Lerner Associates?
Originally started in 1976, David Lerner Associates is a privately-held securities broker/dealer, with clients' assets under management of nearly $6 billion. From the beginning, the firm has been committed to educating the public about investing opportunities available to them. To that end, the company regularly holds free investment seminars. These seminars attract thousands of people every year and are held throughout the tri-state New York area and in Florida. The Sensible Middle Ground of Investing®
- We believe gambling and investing are not the same.
- We believe we have an obligation to guide our investors in directions we feel will help them achieve their financial objectives.
- We believe you should feel comfortable with your investments.
- We believe there is a sensible middle ground of investing.
- We do not run with the herd. We pursue these fundamental investment principles regardless of market conditions.
While offering a range of investments, we feature those that we believe are based on real value and are designed to pay dividends or interest.
We believe the best way to help you achieve your financial goals is to meet with you face-to-face, either in your home or our offices.
Aura Elena Martinez
- the importance of creating an oasis, setting the mind right, valuing their sleep as well as the importance of loving themselves
- how these areas of one's life create ripple effects on other areas of their life
- tips on how to improve these four areas discussed
Emile van der Hilst
“The Journey of a Spiritual Healer”
Emile will share his journey becoming a spiritual healer. This journey will showcase his talent as well as his work to break through the misconception associated with the profession. Emile will answer questions including: What is true spiritual healing? How did he discover spiritual healing? How did he built up his relationship with the unseen world? What are the benefits of spiritual healing? Emile will also demonstrate his healing gift with audience members.
At his booth Emile will be available to answer general and personal questions. There will also be time for short treatments.
Your Health Is an Investment Not An Expense.
I'm a 58 year old Computer Consultant and Network Engineer who likes to run and stay active. I have always had a weight problem growing up and through the years. Until I was introduced to Isagenix 5 years ago. Since then I lost 18 pounds in the first 6 weeks and I have kept it off ever since. I am in better shape now then in my early 40’s